You may already know what a vision board is if you are familiar with the Law of Attraction. Maybe, you already created a vision board before. Is that the case for you? Then you can continue reading from the paragraph “how to turn the wallpaper of your Android device into a digital vision board?”
What is the Law of Attraction?
Are you new to the Law of Attraction and Vision Boards? Then please allow me to give you a short explanation about these concepts first.
So let’s start from the beginning. What is the Law of Attraction?
In a nutshell, the Law of Attraction means that you’re creating what you think. According to the Law of Attraction, you create your own reality with your thoughts. When you think positively about something, this will become your reality. If you have negative beliefs about something, this becomes your reality as well. You reap what you sow.
Do you want to attract the things you’re dreaming of? Then you must focus on the things you desire, and replace negative beliefs with positive beliefs. You can do the last by using affirmations. You can click here if you want to learn more about affirmations –> the positive power of affirmations.
What is a (Digital) Vision Board?
A vision board helps you to focus regularly and deliberately on the things you want to attract. Examples you can add to your vision board:
- Images of your dream destinations
- The car you want
- The amount of money you wish to attract
- Your favorite affirmations
- A picture of your dream house
- A description of your dream partner
You could create your vision board the old-fashioned way; by taking a piece of cardboard and cutting out pictures from magazines and gluing them to a large piece of cardboard. That’s how I used to do it. But this didn’t work very well for me. For instance, you can’t take a piece of cardboard with you everywhere you go. And when you really want to manifest, it is essential to shift your focus to your desires as much as possible. That’s why I want my vision board to be available to me at all times.
I tried out some digital vision board apps, which was already quite an improvement. But I still needed to open the application every time to view my vision board, which ended in me forgetting about it. A significant improvement, but this was still not enough to manifest better.
How to turn the wallpaper of your Android device into a digital vision board?
And now, I have discovered something which is truly genius! There is an app that you can download to your Android device that turns your phone wallpaper into an automatic slideshow that you can use as a digital vision board!!
By the way, I have tried to figure this out for iPhone, but I haven’t been able to find a way to do this. So, if you know how to do this, I’d love to hear it from you. Please, leave a message in the comments! :))
How it works:
- Download the My Wallpaper app for android in the Google Play Store.
- Create a new album in the gallery of your phone. Name the album: Vision Board.
- Collect images online of all the things that you want to see on your vision board. To do this, you can Google for images and save them directly from Google. Or, if you use Pinterest, you can create a new board where you can save all the pins with the images for your vision board. When your board is ready, you can download all the pictures to your phone from Pinterest.
- You can now specify in the settings of the Wallpaper App this album to be the wallpaper slideshow of your phone.
- Adjust optional settings to your liking; for example, the number of seconds each slide should be displayed on your wallpaper. For me, 10 seconds works well.
- Tadaa! Your vision board is ready.
- You can now opt to show it on your lock screen, on your home screen, or both.
- If you chose to show the slideshow on your home screen, your other apps are blocking your slideshow. But if you swipe to the right, you will reach a page that’s empty that you can use to view your vision board slideshow!
Have fun creating your vision board! I hope it will help you to manifest much better and faster!